Friday, May 3
7p - 11p
Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum
We hope you will join us for our 5th annual Bourbon & Bowties event!
We are looking forward to another fun evening where all proceeds benefit Royce Learning Center and literacy in the Savannah community.
Tickets are $75/Each and include:
– Two drink tickets for signature bourbon drinks
– The Chris Thomas Band who will be playing your favorite songs that will make you want to get on the dance floor!
– Cuisine from Chef Kirk Blaine
- Cigars compliments of Ye Ole Tobacco Shop
- Trolley Service from the Visitors Center courtesy Old Savannah Tours (Last pick up at Ships of the Sea will be at 1:45pm)
Back by popular demand – The “WALL OF CHANCE”
Guests can purchase bow ties – and are guaranteed to win a prize:
$25 Bowties feature prizes valued between $25 – $49
$50 Bowties feature prizes valued between $50 – $99
$100 Bowties feature prizes valued at $100 and greater
Please visit our Facebook Event Page for up-to-the-minute details and a full list of prizes:
Please feel free to invite your local contacts, and share!
Thank you to our 2019 Sponosrs for helping to make this event possible:
Kole Management Company
River Street Sweets
Erickson Associates Inc
Dr. Adelle Burnsed-Geffen, Psychological Resource Center
Infinity Inc. Savannah
Justin T. Jones, PC
Old Town Trolley Tours of Savannah
Savannah Morning News & SavannahNow.com
Sterling Seacrest Partners
Ye Ole Tobacco Shop