We hope you will join us for our 5th annual Bourbon & Bowties event Friday, May 3, 2019 from 7pm – 11pm at Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum.
We are looking forward to another fun evening where all proceeds benefit Royce Learning Center and literacy in the Savannah community.
Tickets are $75/Each and include:
– Two drink tickets for signature bourbon drinks
– The Chris Thomas Band who will be playing your favorite songs that will make you want to get on the dance floor!
– Cuisine from Chef Kirk Blaine
- Cigars compliments of Ye Ole Tobacco Shop
- Trolley Service from the Visitors Center courtesy Old Savannah Tours (Last pick up at Ships of the Sea will be at 1:45pm)
Back by popular demand – The “WALL OF CHANCE”
Guests can purchase bow ties – and are guaranteed to win a prize:
$25 Bowties feature prizes valued between $25 – $49
$50 Bowties feature prizes valued between $50 – $99
$100 Bowties feature prizes valued at $100 and greater
Please visit our Facebook Event Page for up-to-the-minute details and a full list of prizes:
Please feel free to invite your local contacts, and share!
Thank you to our 2019 Sponosrs for helping to make this event possible:
Kole Management Company